Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ali Baba Mediterranean Grill - Richardson, TX



Alright - to get this kicked off here is a sample of what I will be posting.  Mediterranean often means lots of vegan options, and Ali Baba at 75 and Campbell Rd in Richardson is one of the better ones around in my opinion.  Pictured is baba ghanoush (eggplant), grape leaves and falafel with tahini sauce.  For a purely vegan option I did confirm the tahini sauce was made with olive oil and not cream and asked for no feta on my plate of grape leaves.

More than enough food (left with a doggie bag), and paid less than $20 for the three items pictures and a tea.  Service was prompt, although I did go in on the early side.

 There are several other vegan dishes and plenty for nonvegans as well.  Here is their menu with the three Dallas locations listed on the bottom. http://alibabamedgrill.com/alibaba-menu/  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment